In addition to the above agreements, policies, and disclaimers regarding the content and use of [www.rocfitness.net], you hereby acknowledge and agree that you have read the following policies, disclaimers, and regulations regarding the content and use of the Roc Fitness facility (located in Sandy Springs, GA):
- CONDUCT - RocFitness is committed to the health, safety, and welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. RocFitness has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership without a refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
- MEMBER’S ASSUMPTION OF RISK. Member is aware that the use of the RocFitness services involves certain risks of injury, and Member expressly assumes the risk and responsibility for any and all accidents or injuries of any kind which Member may sustain by reason of Member’s physical exercise and use of the RocFitness facilities. Member acknowledges and represents that he is sufficiently physically fit and medically capable to use RocFitness’ facilities. Member hereby releases, discharges, and absolves the Owner, its agents, directors, officers, and employees from any and all liability, loss, costs, or expenses (including attorney’s fees and disbursements) incurred by Member as a result of any accident and/or injury caused by or resulting from the negligence or willful misconduct of the Owner, its agents, officers or employees. The Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused to Member by other users of the gym.
- COVID 19- ASSUMPTION OF RISK. While Owner and Company take all safety, hygiene, and sanitization precautions as recommended by the CDC, RocFitness cannot prevent any patron from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading the COVID-19 virus while on our premises or using our services. Members acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus and, by using RocFitness' services or entering our premises, Members assume and accept the risk of exposure and contracting the Covid-19 Virus. Members further agree to hold RocFitness harmless against any liability arising from the exposure to or contracting of the COVID 19 virus and any personal injuries, death, disease, or illness in connection to said exposure while using RocFitness facilities or services.
- DAMAGES - Members shall pay for any damages to RocFitness property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, member’s guest, or dependent children.
- RULES AND/OR REGULATIONS - Members who do not observe RocFitness rules and regulations, or who abuse equipment in any fashion, will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate membership of anyone who refuses to observe any of RocFitness rules or regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement. RocFitness reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all services and facilities offered by RocFitness at any time.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES- From time to time, RocFitness may offer additional services, such as meal prep services, physical therapy, or equipment services, through a Third Party (each, a "Third Party Purchase"). Your use of or interaction with any Third-Party are solely between you and the third party. RocFitness does not control or endorse, and makes no representations or warranties regarding any Third Party. Third Parties may impose their own terms, policies, or processes ("Third Party Terms"), separate from these Terms, and you should carefully review those Third Party Terms. Your access to and use of such Third Parties and your acceptance of Third Party Terms is at your own risk.